Guitar Lessons for Children with Female Guitar Teacher
Female Guitar Teacher Rynata endorses
Minarik Inferno Guitars
GUITAR LESSONS FOR CHILDREN
Minimum age: 7 years!
Guitar Lessons for Adults please select: Guitar Lessons for Adults
- Do you have a child who wants to learn guitar?
- Do you have a child who is dying to rock?
- Acoustic or Electric Guitar? Which one is best for my child?
- What kind of equipment does my child need to start playing guitar?
- What kind of music styles should my child learn first?
- What is a good practice regiment and how much time is needed?
- Is Guitar the right instrument for my child?
The above are all valid questions and the ones I address first with parents and students.
GUITAR LESSONS for children, kids, young adults
Los Angeles, California
Kids wanna ROCK !!
Let me start of by saying that I LOVE TEACHING CHILDREN! They are our future and the same holds true for the guitar world. Working with them to explore the world of music and the guitar is a wonderful experience. I have been fortunate to teach quite an array of children, as young as 7 years old. Parents refer me to other parents and I guess I must be doing something right. Earning the trust of parents and making their children practice and learn an instrument is most gratifying to me.
I have played guitar for over 25 years and have taught many students for the last 8 years. Children are a big part of those wanting to learn guitar. With ‘Guitar Hero’ and ‘Rock Band’ in many households, it is no small wonder that many kids now want to emulate the guitar heros they see on screen. Boys and girls alike. Everyone wants to ‘ROCK’. And that is wonderful.
Learning an instrument requires diligence and practice. Like anything in life. I realize that we live in a fast-paced age where attention spans are short. I motive the children and make it fun but also make them realize that there IS work involved. And they seem to take this message rather well!
If your child is interested in learning how to play guitar, I will consult with you, the parent, and then devise a teaching plan, a schedule and the right guitar/equipment, if needed.
My daughter Shawna is 12 years old and bent on playing "rock guitar". Rynata was referred by a friend and we’ve been seeing Rynata at her studio for 6 months now. Shawna loves her guitar and is making rapid progress. Rynata advised me to start Shawna on an electric guitar right away and helped me pick out a nice Ibanez and practice amp for my daughter. They have a great rapport together and I’m happy to have Rynata teaching guitar to my daughter. Best regards
Milli Jacobs Sherman Oaks
Guitar Tutorials | Sheet Music | Songbooks | Tab Books | Videos
I will make sure I find the right study materials for your child.
- First, it is important that the child has a guitar, either electric or acoustic, and that this guitar is comfortable, light-weight and very playable.
- Determine what kinds of music the child listens to and what are his/her role models.
- Determine a schedule and practice regiment. It has to be fun but yet, productive.
- Most of my young students play electric guitars but acoustic guitars are also encouraged. Depending on the age of the child and musical inclinations.
Ibanez MiKro GRGM21 for Kids, Children
I found the perfect little electric guitar for children and young adults. It plays great, looks cool, is very affordable (about $120) and most of all, super comfortable. I bought 4 already and all my children guitar students love them! I don’t work for Ibanez. I was just so happy when I found this guitar. Children who want to learn guitar, need a most ‘comfortable’ guitar. Otherwise they loose interest. It hurts their fingers and that is not a good thing.
Guitar Teacher, Guitarist, Recording Artist